The continuous growth of cryptocurrencies has paved the way for modern exchanges and financial ventures. With investors wanting to yield promising profits out of their digital assets, the best crypto exchange sites in the world right now should also match the rising demand of crypto trading to make it as optimal and user-friendly as possible.
Are you ready to learn all about the best crypto exchange sites in the market right now? Read below to find out about them and if you should whether or not use these exchange sites for your daily crypto trading activities.
First introduced in China, this Malta-based crypto trading platform is among the most popular exchange sites to trade cryptocurrencies since 2017. A couple of years later in 2019, Binance became available to the crypto traders of the United States as Binance US which was launched in San Francisco.
Binance allows users to buy and sell cryptocurrencies with only a 0.1% surcharge, making for a more affordable endeavour. Moreover, you can earn interest by betting them on a site that will give you around 0.5-10% interest.
In Binance, you also get a lot of options for payment like bank transfers and deposits. For security, Binance has allocated funds to ensure users when the worst case scenario happens like security breaches or unwanted cyber attacks.
Furthermore, a 2-factor authentication is required for logging into Binance which doubles the security measures already offered by the service. There are over 50 coins available for users to trade and the top options are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin.
- There are over 50 cryptocurrencies that include Bitcoin, Ehtereum and many other famous altcoins like Binance Coin, the platform’s very own crypto token.
- The website’s user interface can lead investors to trading their crypto tokens in a much more efficient way due to the simple layout and easy-to-access navigation tabs.
- The fees are low for daily trading activities which equate to 0.1% per transaction, and the security measures are robust in that the site requires a 2-factor authentication to log into the servers.
- For bank transfers or deposits, the surcharge can go as expensive as 4.5% for each transaction made.
- There have been reports of poor customer service by many users.
In 2012, Coinbase was launched in San Francisco where over 30 million investors worldwide have since used to trade their cryptocurrencies. The biggest appeal Coinbase has over the rest of its competitors is how easy it is for newcomers to use the platform when starting their crypto trading experience.
Its straightforward presentation of data is what makes the trading platform so appealing to new users because most of the numbers and details are not presented in complicated graphs or statistics.
Coinbase is simple and efficient in how it portrays datasheets for each cryptocurrency price. Moreover, it even has a lot of payment methods like bank transfers and PayPal that allow for a more convenient means of doing transactions.
- On top of Coinbase’s security, it also ensures users with FDIC insurance for users to get compensated if the worst case scenario ensues like shutting down the whole platform or cyberattacks. Also, a cold storage feature is in place where 98% of the funds are placed safely while only risking 2% of the money.
- One easy feature that you can attribute to Coinbase is that you can see all your coins on one screen rather than having them in multiple tabs. This way, you can clearly see what’s gaining traction and which one has diluted value.
- There are a variety of altcoins like Ethereum, Monero and Stellar for you to trade on a day-to-day basis.
- The fees are expensive and can range from $0.99 to $2.99 for every transaction under $200. Meanwhile, an additional 0.5% charge is attached to purchases that surpass the $200 range.
- It doesn’t have as many payment options as other crypto trading platforms in the market.
Crypto.com is one of the newer crypto trading platforms that was just launched in 2016 in Hong Kong. It allows users to trade cryptocurrencies at very affordable prices of only 0.4%-0.20% surcharges.
Crypto.com also has a DeFi Wallet that is made to give investors full control and safe custody of their crypto tokens. Crypto.com’s DeFi Wallet can let you send your cryptocurrencies to other traders around the globe at your own confirmation speed and network fees.
Furthermore, Crypto.com also has a feature called Crypto Earn. This is where investors can wager their cryptocurrencies for 1 year or 3 months that’s completely renewable and can have them earn up to 12% interest.
- Trading platforms like Crypto.com rely on good customer service for new investors eyeing to get better at crypto trading. Fortunately, Crypto.com’s amazing 24/7 customer service ensures that wherever you are in the world, you can send a message or call their hotline in case of confusion or issues that arise at any given moment.
- You can earn up to $50 for a mere sign-up bonus.
- There is a huge collection of cryptocurrencies available like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin.
- The trading platform is complex where data is presented in a confusing fashion where only the most experienced traders can understand.
- Funds are relatively unclear and aren’t disclosed in full transparency which can worry some users.
Explore other means of using your crypto at Casino Days India!
Are you excited to try these best crypto exchange sites? If you have a few cryptocurrencies to spare, visit Casino Days India to get the chance of winning high rewards from the best casino slots and table games that will give you an unforgettable gaming experience!
For more cryptocurrency and casino-related articles, browse Casino Days India for your daily dose of information that will help you enjoy your casino experience even more!