In the world of live casino games, Evolution Gaming comes first in the roster of the best game providers out there and they’ve proven it once again with Mega Ball, a new crowd-favourite because of its fast-paced gameplay and high multipliers.
In this game, you need to buy cards containing 24 numbers and form winning lines to get massive payouts! Additionally, the game gets better due to the two multiplier balls in the bunch. Find out more about this game and how you can play it below:
- Rules of the game
In Mega Ball, all of the cards are similar to bingo where there are 5 rows and columns and a blank centre that serves as a wild spot to give everyone a fair chance of winning. Moreover, you can buy as many cards as you want, each with different sets of numbers, so you can increase your chances of winning.
In addition, your goal is to create as many line combinations as you can by using the chosen numbers on the screen. The game allows you to change your card values and numbers while the betting period is still open.
- Betting policies
The betting round starts during card buying and you only have twelve seconds to place all of your bets. Furthermore, there is a limit in betting with the minimum wager amount being €0.10 while the maximum is €100.
Now, how does the payout work? Remember that your card needs to have lines because this determines the payout you will receive. As such, here is the list of payouts and its multipliers you need to know:
- 1 line = 1x, 99:1
- 2 lines = 4x, 499:1
- 3 lines = 50x, 4,499:1
- 4 lines = 250x, 24,999:1
- 5 lines = 1,000x, 99,999:1
- 6+ lines = 10,000x, 999,999:1
In case you have many cards, the winning lines are counted on a per-card basis, which means that you cannot combine lines from other cards. Furthermore, the line directions of the card can be horizontal, vertical and diagonal. Other than that, the Return to Player or RTP is within the range of 95.05% to 95.40%.
- A step-by-step procedure of Mega Ball
Now, that you know the basic mechanics and payouts, here is how a round of Mega Ball looks like:
- As you enter the domain of Mega Ball, you are immediately asked to place your desired bet amounts and buy cards. At the bottom of your screen, this is where you input the value and change it as long as the betting period is open.
- Once the betting period is over, the automatic ball dispenser starts to draw the 20 winning numbers out of 51. These numbers will appear on top of your cards. If all or one of them exist on your cards, they will automatically be highlighted. To win, you need to complete as many rows as you can. Afterwards, the value you will win is also displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- When all of the numbers are drawn, the dealer will trigger the Mega Ball bonus wheel and wait for it to stop at a bonus multiplier. This can range from 5x to 100x, which increases your winnings!
- Once the multiplier is decided, the dealer will get one more ball from the remaining 31 numbers, and if it appears on your card, your winnings will multiply based on the multiplier.
- First-person Mega Ball
Due to the popularity of Mega Ball, Evolution Gaming decided to stir the pot with a variation called First-person Mega Ball. This game does not have a live feature, so you have the freedom of controlling the game yourself which makes other players prefer this variation. Other than that, the gameplay and mechanics are still the same where you set values on your cards and wait for the line combinations to appear.
Strategies to win at Mega Ball
Although Mega Ball is a random number generator based game, it is possible for you to increase your chances of winning. You can do so with the following strategies:
- Play more than one card – Mega Ball allows you to buy up to 200 cards, which is the maximum limit. Instead of putting all your eggs in one basket, buy at least 3 or 4 more to expand your reach of getting most of the numbers chosen by the automatic ball dispenser. With this trick, you can win twice or thrice the payout of just one card.
- Bet within your bankroll – Betting on more than one card may sound heavy in terms of expenses, but it does not have to be. You can bet as low as the minimum, which is €0.10 and stick to the amount suited to your bankroll. With this, you control your expenses and avoid spending more than you can afford to lose.
- Pay attention to your bets – Even though the gameplay is automatic, you should still pay attention, especially to your bets. Remember that the betting round is only open for 12 seconds, and that is the only time you can change the numbers and values of your cards.
- Practise trial and error – The automatic ball generator randomly chooses numbers, so this is the perfect opportunity for you to do trial and error. To do this, you can choose which one of your cards should have a higher wager, with the hopes of it containing all of the winning numbers.
Play Mega Ball at Casino Days
Now that you know the basics of Mega Ball, take the chance to pick your lines and bet it all on the cards at Casino Days! The website is user-friendly because it shows tips and instructions about the game, which can help you understand the gameplay better. Furthermore, it has a live chat feature that lets you communicate with other players. Additionally, Casino Days have a lot of promotions to keep you engaged and make your experience memorable.